You’re hosting a party and want a quick and easy “wow” appetizer. It’s game day or movie night and you’re looking for something to nosh. You’re going to a party and need a hostess present to bring. Rather than dumping a can of store-bought nuts in a bowl, why not take a few extra minutes and whip up these delicious spiced nuts? These sweet and savory spiced nuts are going to take that bowl from boring to brilliant and no one needs to know how easy they are to make.
Sweet and Savory Spiced Nuts [Vegan]
- 4 Cups Raw Mixed Nuts - Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Cashews, etc Any combination (approx 1 cup each)
- 1 tablespoon Melted Vegan Butter
- 2 teaspoon Maple Syrup Organic if possible
- 2 teaspoon Liquid Aminos
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice while baking.
- Check after 15 minutes. You want the nuts to be golden but not burned. Leave in for another couple of minutes if necessary and check often.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container.