Do you have a sweet tooth too? If you are looking for a creative dessert recipe, you should definitely try this Superfood Dessert Sushi. It is filled with nutrients that will make your skin glow and boost your energy levels!
Superfood Dessert Sushi [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of cashews, finely ground
- ¼ cup of date paste
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/8-¼ teaspoon of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- ½ cup of date paste
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoon of mixed berries
- Fruit of your choice: mango, white peach, strawberry…
- Hemp seeds
- Combine almond flour and cashews in the food processor. Process until finely ground.
- Add date paste, vanilla extract and salt. Process again until well combined.
- Combine date paste and berries in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place the sushi dough on top of plastic foil. Cover it with another sheet of plastic foil. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough.
- Remove the upper layer of plastic foil.
- Spread the berry filling on top of the dough.
- Roll the dough into a dessert sushi roll.
- Cut the roll into smaller ‘sushi’ pieces.
- Garnish with finely sliced fresh fruit and hemp seeds.
This Superfood Dessert Sushi will stay fresh for at least 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Almond Flour