This veggie peanut sauce stir fry with cauliflower rice is fresh, fun, and satisfying. The delicious sauce is super easy to make and ties together the rainbow of vegetables in this dish perfectly. It’s also very healthy because it’s made from peanut flour as opposed to regular peanut butter. Yummy, guilt-free goodness!
Super Veggie Peanut Sauce Stir Fry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Super Veggie Peanut Sauce Stir Fry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Peanut Stir Fry Sauce:
- 3/4 cup peanut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
For the Stir Fry:
- 1 medium head cauliflower, grated without core
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups purple cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 2 medium carrots, sliced on a slight diagonal
- 1-2 teaspoons peanut, olive, or vegetable oil
- Crushed roasted peanuts, for garnish (optional)
- Chopped green onion tops, for garnish (optional)
How to Prepare Super Veggie Peanut Sauce Stir Fry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Whisk all the peanut stir fry sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Grate the cauliflower using a food processor or by hand and set aside.
- Slice the rest of the vegetables and set aside.
- Heat the oil on medium in a wok or large pan.
- Add the broccoli and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and stir fry 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peanut stir fry sauce and red bell pepper and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Serve right away topped with green onion and crushed peanuts if you like.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.