This recipe is about to be your new pantry staple. Pair it with almond milk or make it into overnight oats!
Sunflower Muesli [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Sunflower Muesli [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups old-fashioned, gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Dash cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup flax meal or hemp seeds
How To Make Sunflower Muesli [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with all-natural cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, coconut, and maple syrup. Evenly spread on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, stir and bake for an additional 5 minutes or just until oats are slightly golden.
- Remove from oven, let cool and stir in raisins and flax meal.
Store in an air-tight container for up to 3 months.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 615 | Carbs: 94 g | Fat: 24 g | Protein: 17 g | Sodium: 28 mg | Sugar: 31 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
What is the fiber count, the carb count is way too high for one serving. What is one serving? What can be used for a sugar substitute, the maple is way too high in sugar. The raisins add more sugar than the maple syrup does. Oats are all gluten free, that\’s a selling point that needn\’t be there. Please be more specific. I don\’t have a gluten problem but I do have a sensitivity to excess carbs and have IBS-D I have to watch my FODMAP foods. What about us?