This Summer Vegetable Sauté is so delicious and would be a great side dish with roasted potatoes! It can also be a light lunch that is perfect for warm days. Pull a seat outside and bring this vegetable sauté! It'll be perfect!
Summer Vegetable Sauté [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter (or canola oil)
- 3 Cups of Trimmed and Halved Green Beans
- 1 Cup Quartered Radishes
- 2 Cups Leeks trimmed, halved down the center and cut into 2- 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt + Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- Melt 1 1/2 teaspoon of Earth Balance in a skillet over medium, heat. Add green beans and sauté for 4-5 minutes tossing occasionally. Add radishes and leeks to the pan and continue cooking until the leeks are cooked and the green beans and radishes are tender-crisp about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 tsp of Earth Balance or oil to the pan along with the capers, lemon juice, dijon, and a pinch of salt and pepper and toss to coat the vegetables. Remove from heat, then add the parsley to the pan, tossing to evenly distribute.