Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? Hot chocolate is there when you are happy or sad, when you are celebrating or when you have a broken heart. Chocolate is your best friend. Keep it very close and spend time with your friends as often you like.
Sugar Free Hot Chocolate [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon homemade vanilla-rum extract
- Whisk together the cocoa, maple syrup, salt and about 2 tablespoons of milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until cocoa is dissolved.
- Add the rest of the milk, whisking occasionally until is hot.
- Stir in the vanilla and serve.