A strawberries sorbet and raw banana ice cream, the perfect match for any day. Are you ready to indulge and be blown away by this easy and decadent raw recipe? It’s 100 perfect raw, vegan, gluten-free, sweetener free, and delicious.
Strawberry Sorbet and Raw Banana Ice Cream [Vegan]
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 3 ripe ripe bananas, frozen
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- In a food processor, blend the frozen strawberries and non-dairy milk until a sorbet-like texture with the "S" knife.
- Add the frozen bananas and blend until it’s all mixed up, creamy, and fluffy. The bananas should be very ripe and frozen for at least 24 hours.
- Serve right away or store in the freezer.