The strawberry filling in these chocolate-covered truffles melts in your mouth. How divine!
Strawberry Creme Truffles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a food processor, blend the filling ingredients well.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, drop small balls of the filling onto a lined baking sheet. If the filling seems too soft, stick it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Stick the baking sheet, with all the formed balls in the freezer until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Using a double boiler method, melt the chocolate chips and the milk.
- Stir constantly until all the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Working quickly, roll the balls into the chocolate and place them back onto the lined baking sheet.
- Stick the finished balls back in the freezer to firm up. It should take about 30 to 60 minutes.
These can be stored in the fridge or freezer. They should keep for a couple weeks in the fridge and a few months in the freezer. If you store them in the freezer, allow them to sit until softened before serving.