Boost your workout routine this with this delicious and nutritious smoothie! This smoothie is great for muscle recovery. Nitrogen-rich vegetables like beets help increase blood flow to the muscles which speeds up your recovery time and boosts your energy. The bananas contain potassium to avoid muscle cramping, the flax provides good fats loaded with heart-healthy omegas, hemp provides a small protein boost, and cinnamon helps the pancreas metabolize the sugar from the beets/fruit.
Strawberry Beet Cinnamon Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup fresh raw beet juice
- 1/2 cup hemp milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 5-6 frozen strawberries
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon flax oil
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- Clean and chop fresh 1-2 large beets.
- Using your juicer first, process the beets through the machine to separate the juice and pulp. Pour 1 cup of the beet juice into your high-speed blender.
- Combine remaining ingredients and blend until creamy. Transfer to a large glass or bowl to enjoy your smoothie with straw or a spoon.
- Top with cacao nibs, bee pollen and fresh berries for added texture + nutrition.