It's quite amazing what seaweed can do. This amazing ramen will satisfy your tastebuds - no fish required! A refreshing spring dish.
Spring Ramen [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Spring Ramen [Vegan]
For the Broth:
- 4 cups Low sodium organic veggie broth
- 1 Nori sheet (cut into smaller pieces)
- 1 Lemongrass (washed and cut into 1 inch long pieces)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger fresh or powder
- Garlic powder to taste
- Chilli paste to taste
- 1/4 cup Low sodium Tamari
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seed oil
For the Noodles:
- Ramen noodles of your choice
- 4 Bok Choy (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup Tempeh (cut into slices)
- 1 cup Cilantro (large stems removed)
- 2 Scallions (sliced)
How to Prepare Spring Ramen [Vegan]
- Bring the veggie broth into a boil and add all the ingredients except oil.
- Turn down the heat and let it simmer for 10min, take it off the heat, add the oil and set aside. Remove the Nori sheets and lemon grass before serving.
- Boil the noodles according the instructions on the package.
- Marinade Tempeh slices in 1/4 cup tamari and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder for 6 hours or overnight. When ready, sauté on few drops of heated oil, few minutes on each side until golden. Cut them into squares before serving.
- Lightly sauté or steam the Bok choy. Fill your bowls with noodles, add veggies pour broth on top and serve.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.