These spring pea toasts with radish and lavender are the perfect accompaniment to your afternoon tea. A hefty portion of peas acts as a nourishing and filling spread, the radishes and lavender add a nice finishing touch, and the toast is the kind of crunchy and comforting bread you need in the afternoon. Enjoy this snack with a calming cup of tea, or paired with cauliflower soup.
Spring Pea Toasts With Radish and Lavender [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Spring Pea Toasts With Radish and Lavender [Vegan]
How to Prepare Spring Pea Toasts With Radish and Lavender [Vegan]
- If using frozen peas, heat them in the microwave for 1 minute. Add peas to a food processor or blender.
- Add in lemon juice, tahini, salt, and pepper, and blend until well combined.
- Toast your favorite bread.
- With a fork, coat your toasts evenly pressing down.
- Separately, thinly slice your radishes. Add slices over the pea mixture.
- Finally, top with some lavender by hand, sprinkling over top, and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.