These spring pea toasts with radish and lavender are the perfect accompaniment to your afternoon tea. A hefty portion of peas acts as a nourishing and filling spread, the radishes and lavender add a nice finishing touch, and the toast is the kind of crunchy and comforting bread you need in the afternoon. Enjoy this snack with a calming cup of tea, or paired with cauliflower soup.
Spring Pea Toasts With Radish and Lavender [Vegan]
- If using frozen peas, heat them in the microwave for 1 minute. Add peas to a food processor or blender.
- Add in lemon juice, tahini, salt, and pepper, and blend until well combined.
- Toast your favorite bread.
- With a fork, coat your toasts evenly pressing down.
- Separately, thinly slice your radishes. Add slices over the pea mixture.
- Finally, top with some lavender by hand, sprinkling over top, and serve.