I wouldn't say that these crackers taste too much like spinach, but boy are they greeeen! They are absolutely delicious with a simple homemade hummus, but I imagine they go really well with a lot of different dips (guacamole, white bean dip, …).
Spinach and Sesame Crackers [Vegan]
- 1⅔ cup all purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 loosely packed cups fresh spinach
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Wash the spinach and put it in a blender together with the water and blend until completely smooth.
- In a mixing bowl add in the dry ingredients (including the sesame seeds), whisk and then add in the spinach-water and olive oil. Mix and knead with your hand until it's a smooth dough. Add more flour if your dough is too sticky.
- On a floured baking sheet roll out the dough until thin and evenly.
- Cut it with a pizza cutter length- and widthwise.
- Bake them in the oven for about 20 minutes (until they get crispy).