These Spiced Pumpkin Raisin Cookies are perfect for the fall and winter months with pumpkin, the ultimate blend of cinnamon and allspice and the best part is… they’re pretty healthy without tasting ‘healthy’. Spiced pumpkin cookies that smell and taste divine!
Spiced Pumpkin Raisin Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2/3 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup organic canola oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the spelt flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and allspice.
- In a large bowl combine the raw sugar, pumpkin puree, canola oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl with the pumpkin puree and stir just to combine.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to drop the dough onto a stone cookie sheet (or use parchment paper) spacing each cookie about an inch apart.
- Flatten each cookie slightly.
- Bake until the cookies are browned around the edges and no longer sticky on top about 17-20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.