If you love spicy, fall-inspired fruit crisps, then you will love this raw version. While apples are usually the go-to for fall crisps, the pears in this recipe taste amazing tossed with a blend of warm spices. Instead of oats, the crumble is made from nuts and because it's raw, you don't have to bake a thing! Just toss everything together and you are good to go!
Spiced Pear Crisp [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 4-6 pears, sliced or cut up into chunks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2/3 cups raw walnuts
- 2/3 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- A pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 4-6 Medjool dates (optional)
- Cashew cream, for topping
- In a shallow baking dish, stir pears, lemon juice, and agave nectar together well.
- Throw the rest of the ingredients into a processor or blender and pulse coarsely.
- Pour the mixture over the sliced pears so that it is evenly spread out.
- Top with cashew cream and serve.