What if I told you the main ingredient in this No’Quesa’dilla is... Brussel Sprouts. One bite of these tasty morsels will have you eating your sprouts in no time!
Toasty Brussels Sprouts Quesadilla For One [Vegan]
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 shallot
- 5 brussels sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
- Heat the oil in a pan. Slice the shallot and add to pan. Salt and soften for a few minutes.
- Finely slice the sprouts, add to pan and cook for several minutes before adding salt and the sliced garlic cloves.
- Cook for a few minutes more before sprinkling over the smoked paprika. Mix thoroughly and allow the flavours to infuse before stirring through the parsley and transferring to a bowl.
- Heat the tortilla in a pan for a few minutes before spreading the dijon all over, the hummus over half and then topping with the Brussel Sprout mix.
- Fold and cook in the already heated pan until toasty on one side before turning over. Once the other side is toasted, cut into three triangles and serve – particularly nice with a warming bowl of soup!
- Brussels Sprouts