This cashew cheese spread tastes amazing and is so versatile! You can enjoy it with zucchini pasta or rice noodles, as a spread on top of your favorite bread or as a cheesy base on vegan pizza. It's also great as a simple snack or an appetizer too. No matter what you choose to pair it with, this cashew cheese spread will be phenomenal!
Smoked Cashew Cheese Spread [Vegan]
1 1/4 cup
Ingredients You Need for Smoked Cashew Cheese Spread [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 teaspoon of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 large pinches of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of cashews, finely ground
How to Prepare Smoked Cashew Cheese Spread [Vegan]
- Combine red bell pepper, water, nutritional yeast, lime juice, salt, paprika powder, smoked paprika powder, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper, and finely ground cashews in a blender. Blend until smooth.
This Smoked Cashew Cheese Spread will stay fresh for at least 4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can choose to soak your cashews for 2 hours or longer too. This way, you won’t need to chop them before blending your sauce and you won’t need to add any extra water.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 624 | Total Carbs: 42 g | Total Fat: 44 g | Total Protein: 25 g | Total Sodium: 1606 g | Total Sugar: 10 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.