These rich vegan small batch espresso fudge brownies are frosted with a cocoa frosting and sprinkled with flaked salt for a deeply satisfying and flavorful dessert! They are simply delicious and perfect to enjoy at any time of day!
Small Batch Frosted Espresso Fudge Brownies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Small Batch Frosted Espresso Fudge Brownies [Vegan]
For the Brownies:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1-1.5 teaspoon egg replacer + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1.5 tablespoon instant coffee
For the Frosting:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
How to Prepare Small Batch Frosted Espresso Fudge Brownies [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease and line a 4x8 loaf pan or baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all brownie ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Combine all frosting ingredients except milk in a bowl and beat with a whisk until fluffy.
- Add almond milk one tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile