Kick your cashews up a notch with this spicy snack recipe! Cashews are tossed in agave, lime, and Sriracha and then sprinkled with sesame seeds. These nuts are so deliciously crunchy, sweet and salty, you'll be completely satisfied with just a small handful.
Sesame Sriracha Cashews [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 tablespoons agave
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 lime
- 3 cups raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine Sriracha, agave, and juice from the lime in a large bowl. Add cashews and toss to coat.
- Spread the cashews in an even layer on a large baking sheet. You will have excess sauce left over in the bowl, do not throw away but just set to the side. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the cashews from the oven and pour them back into the bowl with the remaining sauce. Stir to coat before spreading the cashews back onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt and sesame seeds and return to the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spread the cashews out onto a a large sheet of parchment paper to cool completely before serving.