All natural ingredients that come into perfect macro bites! We love these with an apple as a pre-workout snack, or munching on them at night if I need something sweet.
Sesame Banana Power Balls [Vegan]
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor, blend the almonds and oats until both resemble more of a flour consistency. Remove to a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the banana, tahini, and maple syrup into the food processor and blend until smooth. Add to the almonds and oats and stir well to combine.
- Stir in the sesame seeds and chocolate chips mixing well.
- Scoop out (about 2 tablespoons each) and roll into balls. Store covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.