The amazing thing about granola is that you can, just like banana ice cream, use the basic recipe, exchange the spices and make your own combination. This savory granola recipe is perfect for topping your salad and soups or just munching on as a midday. It only takes about 20-30 min to make and the ingredients are pretty simple. You have to try this savory granola!
Savory Granola [Vegan]
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Cashew
- 1 Cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons Curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric
- 1/3 cup Agave or Maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 302°F
- Mix your rolled oats and the nuts as well as the spices in a big bowl.
- Mix coconut oil with the maple or agave syrup in a separate bowl.
- Add the mixture to your rolled oats.
- Give it a good stir until everything is perfectly combined
- Add the fresh granola to a baking sheet with baking paper and slightly press it down so the whole sheet is
- For some extra chunkiness drizzle some agave syrup over the granola before you put it into the oven let it bake for around 20 min.
- Take it out and let it cool
- Break the granola into little chunks and store it in a big glass