If you're craving an easy, chocolatey snack that's better for your body than the usual store-bought chocolates, then these 3-ingredient almond clusters are a must-make. Crunchy, sweet, and salty, they hit three cravings in one bite-sized treat — plus, they have chocolate. It's so easy to make them in big batches that you can always have a batch stored in your refrigerator.
3-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Almond Clusters [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 3-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Almond Clusters [Vegan]
- 1 cup almonds of any kind (raw, roasted, etc...)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips, melted
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top
How to Prepare 3-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Almond Clusters [Vegan]
- Melt chocolate in a bowl by microwaving it and stirring every 20 seconds. If melting on the stove, put it on low heat, stirring frequently.
- Add almonds to the bowl and mix until evenly coated.
- Get a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Use a small spoon and scoop clusters of coated almond onto the lined baking sheet. It will make about 12 clusters.
- Sprinkle sea salt on each cluster and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3-4 weeks.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.