If you're craving an easy, chocolatey snack that's better for your body than the usual store-bought chocolates, then these 3-ingredient almond clusters are a must-make. Crunchy, sweet, and salty, they hit three cravings in one bite-sized treat — plus, they have chocolate. It's so easy to make them in big batches that you can always have a batch stored in your refrigerator.
3-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Almond Clusters [Vegan]
- 1 cup almonds of any kind (raw, roasted, etc...)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips, melted
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top
- Melt chocolate in a bowl by microwaving it and stirring every 20 seconds. If melting on the stove, put it on low heat, stirring frequently.
- Add almonds to the bowl and mix until evenly coated.
- Get a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Use a small spoon and scoop clusters of coated almond onto the lined baking sheet. It will make about 12 clusters.
- Sprinkle sea salt on each cluster and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3-4 weeks.