They’re made from only 6 ingredients (not counting salt), are super easy to prepare and crazy good! Also, they’re completely naturally sweetened with ooey-gooey dates and have a secret superfood inside that enhances sexual health and improves energy – how is that for a snack?
Salted Caramel and Maca Raspberry Bites [Vegan, No Refined Sugar]
- 2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup oat flour (or almond/coconut flour)
- A dash of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 and 1/2 cups vegan dark chocolate (70%)
- Add the pitted dates and the tahini to a food processor or high-speed blender and pulse.
- Add in the oat/almond/coconut flour, salt and maca powder and pulse/blend until you have a dough-like consistency.
- Line a loaf/brownie tin with parchment paper.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl and add the raspberries. Use your fingers to roughly mix in (this is kind of messy) and place the dough into the tin.
- Press down evenly into the desired height and shape and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate. Take out the tin and cut the dough into small bite-sized cubes.
- Cover them with the chocolate and sprinkle a tiny bit of sea salt on top before placing back into the freezer to firm.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!