What is a dinner without rolls? They stave off hunger when the main meal isn't ready, they're perfect for dipping in soups, and most importantly, they're the ultimate tool for making the most of those extra sauces that tend to linger on plates when meals are over. Delight your guests with these rosemary skillet rolls. They're soft, buttery, and lightly seasoned with fresh rosemary and a sprinkle of salt.
Rosemary Skillet Rolls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Rosemary Skillet Rolls [Vegan]
How to Prepare Rosemary Skillet Rolls [Vegan]
- Mix yeast and warm water together. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, sugar, and 1 teaspoon of salt together. Warm the non-dairy milk and 3 tablespoons vegan butter in a saucepan, until butter is melted. Add the mixture and yeast to the flour.
- In a standing mixer with a paddle attachment, mix the dough until the mixture starts to ball up. Switch to a dough hook and mix on low for 5 minutes. Dough should be soft and smooth. Divide dough into 12 pieces and roll into balls. Place in an oiled 12-inch cast iron skillet. Let rise in a warm place until at least doubled, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 5 tablespoons butter and add rosemary to it. Liberally brush rosemary butter over the tops of the rolls and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until browned.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 3556 | Total Carbs: 234 g | Total Fat: 266 g | Total Protein: 34 g | Total Sodium: 2680 g | Total Sugar: 0 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.