This fall twist on a classic side dish is so easy and delicious! These creamy, flavorful Rosemary Garlic Mashed Sweet Potatoes are such a crowd-pleaser.
Rosemary Garlic Mashed Sweet Potatoes [Vegan]
- 2 large orange sweet potatoes (or 4 small sweet potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup vegan butter or oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place a piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and spraying with olive oil or cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Puncture the entire exterior of your potatoes with a fork. Slice each potato in half length-wise and place the flat side on your greased foil and place in the oven for 30-45 minutes depending on the size of your potatoes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the skin of the sweet potatoes and place the flesh into a large bowl. Use a fork to mash the sweet potato until smooth. Add in the butter and seasonings, plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients at a medium speed for around 1 minute. Serve while warm or even store in the refrigerator and reheat later. Enjoy!
- Sweet Potato