Fancy, classy, tasty, and totally vegan! These roasted eggplant fans are vibrant and double as a centerpiece for your dinner table!
Roasted Eggplant Fan [Vegan]
- 1 big eggplant or 2 small eggplants
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 7-ounces dairy-free cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes, cheese, and onion into thin slices. Clean the eggplant and cut it in two. Each half cut it into thin slices. Keep the stem so all the slices will stay together. Put some salt on it and leave it to get soft a little bit.
- Stuff eggplant slices with tomato, cheese, and onion. Press the eggplant slightly with the palm of your hand to form a fan. At the end add some pepper on top.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bake the eggplant for 50 minutes or till the eggplant is done.
- Serve it with a light sauce made with yogurt and garlic or any sauce you like. Enjoy!