This corn and avocado salad is so easy to assemble so it can easily be meal prepped. It is also refreshing, filling and delicious!
Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad [Vegan]
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 of a sweet white onion
- 2 cups of heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 jalapenos
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of good olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
How to Prepare Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad [Vegan]
- Shuck and roast the corn on your outdoor grill for 15 minutes. Make sure you get a nice char on the kernels without burning it.
- Remove the kernels from the husk and add to a bowl.
- Cube the cucumber, tomatoes, onions, avocados and jalapenos. Add it to the bowl with the corn. Add lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the chopped cilantro and mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for an hour to chill before serving.
- You can serve this as a salsa or as a salad!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.