This corn and avocado salad is so easy to assemble so it can easily be meal prepped. It is also refreshing, filling and delicious!
Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad [Vegan]
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 of a sweet white onion
- 2 cups of heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 jalapenos
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of good olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Shuck and roast the corn on your outdoor grill for 15 minutes. Make sure you get a nice char on the kernels without burning it.
- Remove the kernels from the husk and add to a bowl.
- Cube the cucumber, tomatoes, onions, avocados and jalapenos. Add it to the bowl with the corn. Add lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the chopped cilantro and mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for an hour to chill before serving.
- You can serve this as a salsa or as a salad!