Cauliflower pairs amazingly with Thanksgiving ingredients and recipes, and this dish is no exception. The addition of black lentils and dried flowers take this recipe to the next level!
Roasted Cauliflower with Black Lentils and Dried Flowers [Vegan]
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup black lentils, cooked
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried herbs/flower mix (garlic, basil, thyme, oregano, ramson, marigold, cornflower, rose)
- Soak lentils in water overnight. Rinse, bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with olive oil and dried flowers. Mix thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Lay out veggies on baking tray and roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Flip hallway through. Add black lentils at the end and serve warm.