It only takes a handful of ingredients to make this fudge, but the results are sweet! This decadent is the perfect quick-fix for when you're craving something that'll satisfy your sweet tooth. They also make great party treats!
Rich Raw Chocolate Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon ground vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Melt the cocoa butter at 85°F.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a high-speed blender.
- Pour the mixture into a square baking tray with removable bottom, greased with coconut oil. You can also use a normal baking tray lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper, for easy removal. Spread out until even and place in the freezer to set for about 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.