This raw Pad Thai is made from spiralized vegetables which are perfectly complemented by a delicious chili peanut sauce.You'll never be bored of this dish as each vegetable contributes its own unique texture and flavor!
Raw Super Sprout Pad Thai With Spicy Peanut Sauce [Vegan]
- 3 medium yellow squash, peeled and spiralized
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and spiralized
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup of bean sprouts, blanched
- 1/2 cup of micro green sprouts, blanched
- 3 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 3 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of water
- Blanch the sprouts in boiling water for two minutes and then put in ice cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Put the squash, carrots, cabbage, cilantro, and sprouts in a large bowl and toss with the chili peanut sauce to coat.
- Whisk the peanut butter chili paste, soy sauce, and water in a small bowl with a fork until fully blended and creamy.