This raw cheesecake is light, creamy, and full of wholesome ingredients. It starts with a base of walnuts, almonds and dates, which is then topped with a fluffy cashew coconut cream filling. Eventually, the filling is topped with a decadent strawberry-mint cream. Summery and fresh!
Raw Strawberry Mint Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
For the Filling:
- 2 cups cashews, soaked
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
For the Strawberry Mint Topping:
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 mint leaves
- Blend together the walnuts, almonds, and pitted dates and press into a round cake pan. Freeze for about 25 minutes before adding the filling.
- Over medium-high heat, mix together the strawberries and mint with the fresh lemon juice in a pot, stirring occasionally. When the strawberries start to break down, turn off the burner and let the mixture cool.
- Blend together all the ingredients for the filling and pour over the crust. Blend about 1/2 of the strawberry mint mixture and stir into the cheesecake. Freeze for about 2-4 hours. Top with coconut whipped cream and the remaining strawberry mint mixture and serve.