This raw vegan version of ceviche utilizes hearts of palm along with cherry tomatoes, mango, spinach, and a burst of fresh lime. Serve it up in lettuce leaves or fresh, juicy jicama tortillas for your next taco night or for summer parties. They're crisp and fresh — the perfect snack for those outdoor parties on hot days.
Raw Mango and Hearts of Palm Ceviche [Vegan]
- 1 jicama, peeled and sliced
- 1 mango, cubed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro/spinach, finely chopped
- 7 hearts of palm, canned, sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 jalapeño pepper (optional, but recommended)
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Pepper, to taste
- Mix hearts of palm, mango, jalapeño pepper, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro/spinach, and lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to let it absorb the flavors.
- Add pepper to taste if desired.
- Serve over jicama tortillas or lettuce leaves.