What about enjoying a delicious vegan alternative to garlic butter, that’s made entirely from unprocessed foods? You can spread it on slices of your favorite breadstick, and roast it in the oven, for an authentic vegan garlic bread experience, that goes perfectly with homemade pizza.
Raw Garlic Butter [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Raw Garlic Butter [Vegan]
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted (optional)
How To Make Raw Garlic Butter [Vegan]
- If using the coconut butter, get it melting in a dehydrator or over a bowl of warm water.
- Mash the avocado thoroughly, until it's very smooth.
- Mince the garlic through a garlic press, or chop it very finely by hand or in a mini processor.
- Chop the parsley finely.
- Add the garlic, parsley and optional coconut oil to the avocado and mix thoroughly.
- Spread on slices of French bread, or use as a spread or a dip.
- Store unused mix in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving (2 tablespoons): Calories: 40 | Carbs: 2 g | Fat: 4 g | Saturated fat: 1 g | Protein: 0 g | Sodium: 2 mg | Fiber 1 g | Sugar: 0 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
In Step 1 it says if I am using coconut butter. What quantity and Where is this to be used in the recipe ?