These almond butter cups are to die for. They have some creamy almond butter nestled inside their rich, homemade chocolate exteriors. They make for a great gift ... or you could just eat them all yourself.
Raw Almond Butter Cups [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Raw almond butter
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Combine the ingredients in the melted coconut oil.
- Stir it together.
- Place the mini cupcake liners in mini muffin pan.
- Pour the chocolate to cover the bottom of each liner.
- Place them in the freezer for 10 minutes to set up.
- Remove them from the freezer and put the almond butter into the center of the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate over almond butter to cover it.
- Repeat this process for remaining pieces.
- Place them in the freezer for 10 minutes before eating.