These raspberry coconut bars taste like Bounty Bars with a raspberry twist. Unlike Bounty Bars, they are also refined sugar free, gluten free and vegan. They're also super easy to make! All you have to do is melt the ingredients together on the stove, pour into a loaf pan, and freeze! They're great to keep in the fridge or freezer for when you're craving something sweet! These raspberry coconut bars are also so cute! Serve them at your next party for a fun dessert!
Raspberry Coconut Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries – fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1.18 ounces low calorie fruit syrup
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder (optional)
- 3.5 ounces dairy-free 70% dark chocolate, melted
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Add all the ingredients to a pan and cook over a low heat, mashing the raspberries as you mix.
- Once all the ingredients are melted and the mixture is well combined, take off the heat. Transfer into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper and spread with a spoon.
- Freeze for 2 hours then slice into 8-10 bars.
- Coat with the melted chocolate and sprinkle with some dried raspberries.
- Refrigerate to allow the chocolate to set. Enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer for a month