A very simple recipe for a delicious homemade Raspberry Chia Jam. This jam is sweetened with maple syrup and is using the chia seeds as a thickening agent.
Raspberry Chia Jam [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a small pot and boil over medium heat, stirring frequently, for a few minutes until raspberries have broken down and mixture slightly thickens.
- Sweeten to taste with a little more maple syrup if needed. Store in clean jar in the fridge.
- The jam will even set a little bit more in the fridge.