Vegetables sautéed in very hot oil until crisp-tender and slightly charred then drizzled with a rich balsamic glaze.
Quick Sautéed Vegetables Drizzled with Balsamic Glaze [Vegan]
- 24 ounces fresh vegetables, any variety
- 1 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Cook the vegetables according to these directions for Perfect Sautéed Vegetables.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to a medium size saucepan set over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Cook until the mixture has thickened slightly and reduced by half – about 10 minutes.
- Toss the vegetables in the glaze or serve separately, allowing everyone to drizzle the glaze over their vegetables.