These low carb Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Protein Bites are a no-bake healthy treat. Grain-free, paleo and vegan, these bites are also packed with protein!
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Protein Bites [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup hemp seed protein powder [or protein of choice]
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut flour, protein powder, almond butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon until smooth. Roll into 12-15 bites.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut sugar and cinnamon. Roll bites into coconut sugar mixture.
- Place bites in the fridge to chill.