These pumpkin pie roasted almonds are the perfect fall snack. They are full of delicious flavor (and protein!) You can eat them as they are or put them on top of oatmeal, cookies, and other treats! They only call for a few ingredients and are quite simple to make. You have to try these delicious pumpkin pie roasted almonds!
Pumpkin Pie Roasted Almonds [Vegan]
- 2 cups of raw almonds
- 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice seasoning
- 4 tablespoons of organic agave
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or foil.
- Into a bowl place your almonds.
- Add cinnamon, spice, agave or honey and vanilla. Toss to coat each nut.
- Spread the nuts evenly on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool and serve.