This recipe is perfect if you're in the mood for having pumpkin pie for breakfast! Feel free to play around with the sweetness, but this recipe tastes best with a bit since the pumpkin is unsweet.
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a single-serving ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Add dry ingredients to mix ingredients and stir until combined.
- If you'd like to add any extra ingredients (coconut oil, dried fruit, nuts, sunflower seeds), do so now.
- Pour into the prepared ramekin and bake for 20-25 minutes.