This simple recipe is perfect to throw together for anything from a weekend brunch to a late night snack! It can also be duplicated to serve more! We encourage you to try them out, and hope that they become a staple in your fall meal rotation as well!
Pumpkin Pancakes for Two [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Pancakes for Two [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup nondairy milk or water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for serving
- Coconut oil for the pan
- Pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips, etc. for filling
- Vegan butter, for topping
How to Prepare Pumpkin Pancakes for Two [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Whisk together the pumpkin, milk, and maple syrup in a separate bowl. Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix until everything is evenly combined. Allow the batter to sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the skillet using 1/4 cup measuring cup (you should have about 8 pancakes total). Top with chocolate chips or seeds, if desired. Allow to cook for a few minutes, until bubbles form around the edges, then flip and cook for another minute or two until golden.
- Serve with pure maple syrup, vegan butter, and any other toppings you love. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per serving: Calories 318 | Carbs: 75 g | Fat: 0 g | Protein: 7 g | Sodium: 284 mg | Sugar: 14 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.