This simple recipe is perfect to throw together for anything from a weekend brunch to a late night snack! It can also be duplicated to serve more! We encourage you to try them out, and hope that they become a staple in your fall meal rotation as well!
Pumpkin Pancakes for Two [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup nondairy milk or water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for serving
- Coconut oil for the pan
- Pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips, etc. for filling
- Vegan butter, for topping
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Whisk together the pumpkin, milk, and maple syrup in a separate bowl. Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix until everything is evenly combined. Allow the batter to sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the skillet using 1/4 cup measuring cup (you should have about 8 pancakes total). Top with chocolate chips or seeds, if desired. Allow to cook for a few minutes, until bubbles form around the edges, then flip and cook for another minute or two until golden.
- Serve with pure maple syrup, vegan butter, and any other toppings you love. Enjoy!
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per serving: Calories 318 | Carbs: 75 g | Fat: 0 g | Protein: 7 g | Sodium: 284 mg | Sugar: 14 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile