Six ingredients, not counting the noodles, is all that it takes to have a fresh warm batch of this creamy fall alfredo in your hands.
6-Ingredient Pumpkin Alfredo [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 3/4 cup cashews (see notes)
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium saucepan, heat water until boiling. Remove from heat and add rice noodles. Let site while making the sauce.
- In your blender or food processor blend together all ingredients until smooth.
- Drain water from rice noodles, pour sauce into pan, and stir until noodles are coated. Serve.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. For creamier results you can soak the cashews in water for 2-4 hours before blending but the sauce is still great without soaking them.