Six ingredients, not counting the noodles, is all that it takes to have a fresh warm batch of this creamy fall alfredo in your hands.
6-Ingredient Pumpkin Alfredo [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for 6-Ingredient Pumpkin Alfredo [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 3/4 cup cashews (see notes)
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
How to Prepare 6-Ingredient Pumpkin Alfredo [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a medium saucepan, heat water until boiling. Remove from heat and add rice noodles. Let site while making the sauce.
- In your blender or food processor blend together all ingredients until smooth.
- Drain water from rice noodles, pour sauce into pan, and stir until noodles are coated. Serve.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. For creamier results you can soak the cashews in water for 2-4 hours before blending but the sauce is still great without soaking them.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 449 | Carbs: 70 g | Fat: 13 g | Protein: 17 g | Sodium: 62 mg | Sugar: 4 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.