This Pulled Soya Lasagne turned out so incredibly delicious I had to make it 3 times already in the past 2 weeks! The secret ingredients that makes the texture of the lasagne filling heavenly is pulled soya.
Pulled Soya Lasagna [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pulled Soya Lasagna [Vegan]
For the Lasagna Sauce:
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- One package pulled soy meat
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 24-ounces passata sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups veggie stock
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
For the Béchamel Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole wheat OR plain flour (whole wheat will give the bechamel a more light brown tint instead of white)
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk (more depending on consistency)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 9-12 lasagna sheets (oven ready)
- 3-4 cups spinach, chopped
How to Prepare Pulled Soya Lasagna [Vegan]
- Prepare all the veggies as instructed.
- Heat a pan with 1 cup of veggie stock and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining veggies and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pulled soya pieces and remaining ingredients and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the béchamel sauce by heating up the olive oil in a pan. Add the flour and stir until combined.
- Gradually add the milk, constantly stirring. Add the remaining spices and simmer for a few minutes until it has thickened up. Whisk continuously to get rid of any lumps (in case it thickens too much, add a little splash of milk).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take a baking dish and cover the bottom with some of the veggie sauce. Start layering the lasagne until all the ingredients are gone (tomato sauce, lasagne sheets, bechamel, spinach,...).
- Place the lasagne dish in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes (depending on your oven's strength).
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Nutritional Yeast / Nooch
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 357 | Carbs: 27 g | Fat: 8 g | Protein: 16 g | Sodium: 196 mg | Sugar: 8 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.