This healthy Cookie Crisp Cereal will replace boring bran flakes, thats for sure. Why buy high sugar shop bought cereal when you can make your own high protein, nutrient dense chocolate chip vanilla matcha cereal packed with chunks of chocolate chips! It was super easy to do and the end result is totally worth it! This healthy cookie crisp cereal is the perfect way to start of your day!
Protein Cookie Crisp Cereal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- .88 ounce Scoop of Vanilla Matcha Protein (or vanilla protein + teaspoon Matcha)
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 356°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor except for the chocolate chips and blitz until a dough is formed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips to the dough mixture.
- Roll little balls of the dough in your hands and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Store in an airtight container.