A traditional kugel is a casserole made from egg noodles or casserole. These lightened-up, oil-free mini kugels are made by spiralizing potatoes and combining it with onion, garlic, paprika, and cornstarch to hold it all together. They're easy to whip up, savory, and satisfying.
Potato Kugel Cups [Vegan]
- 2 large russet potatoes, grated or spiralized
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In the meantime, sauté your onion and garlic over medium-high heat until they appear soft and translucent.
- Add sautéed onions and garlic and potato to large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Add salt, paprika, and cornstarch to the mixing bowl, and stir until veggies are evenly coated.
- Push mixture into muffin pan, filling each space to the top, and bake for 40 minutes.