This Raw Vegan Muscle Mylk was created with one main goal in mind: to replenish. Whether you are refueling after an intense workout session or looking for a meal that will supply you with nutritious energy to last you for hours this green “mylkshake” will do the trick!
Plant-Powered Muscle ‘Milk’ [Vegan]
- 5 stalks of celery
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1/2 bundle of cilantro
- 1 green apples
- 1 young coconut water + meat or 1 cup nut milk (Coconut/Almond Milk)
- 1 Medjool date pit removed
- Run celery, kale, cilantro, and apple through a juicer.
- If using fresh coconut crack it open.
- Empty the coconut water and strain it using a fine mash strainer.
- Scoop out the meat out of the coconut using a large spoon.
- Place the coconut meat and water into a blender together with one pitted date and blast on high for 30-60 second or until smooth and creamy.
- Add the green juice to the blender and blend well until all ingredients are combined - about 30 sec. Serve immediately.
Serve over ice if desired. Lou’s Tip: *If you do not have a juicer, it is OK to use a blender, though you may have to use purified water to get the mixture to blend. If you use a blender, pour juice through a nut bag or fine strainer and collect juice in a bowl.