Ever wanted to make your own whole food crackers? This red lentil based cracker pefectly captures the taste of pizza and is a must try. This vegan cracker is easy to make and so much cheaper than store bought crackers. These are dairy free, egg free & gluten free.
Pizza Red Lentil Crackers [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup dry red lentils (100g)
- 1/4 cup water
- Italian spices
- 1/3 cup tomato sauces (90g)
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 16g nutritional flakes
- Grind dry red lentils into a flour. You can do it in a blender in less than 1 minute.
- Mix everything else in a bowl.
- Spread on parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes then flip. Bake for 10 more minutes. If crackers are dry then they’re done. If not, keep baking. ENJOY!
- Red Lentil