Top your Pink Pitaya-Cauliflower Nice Cream with a dollop of coconut yogurt, a few pitaya balls, and pomegranate seeds, and you are all good! This recipe is not very complicated, but it’s such a healthy dessert (or even breakfast) and you are not stuffing yourself with processed food and refined sugars. Pitaya cauliflower nice cream is a healthy dessert or breakfast. There is no smarter way to sneak veggies into your diet!
Pink Pitaya-Cauliflower Nice Cream [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 medium-sized bananas frozen
- 3/4 cup cauliflower florets frozen
- 1/2 cup minced dried pink pitaya frozen
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 pitaya
- 1 teaspoon coconut flakes
- 1 pinch beet powder
- Edible flowers
- Mix coconut flakes with beet powder.
- Use a melon baller to shape a few dragon fruit balls.
- Blend frozen cauliflower florets, frozen banana chunks, coconut cream, chia seeds, and frozen dried pitaya on high speed until very smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl. Top with pomegranate seeds, coconut yogurt, pitaya balls, pink coconut flakes and edible flowers.