Pickled radishes are satisfyingly sour. They are a go well with barbecue and are super simple to prepare! The only things that you'll need to make these pickled radishes are vinegar, garlic, and organic sugar. You got this, no excuses.
Pickled Radishes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Pickled Radishes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 bunch of radish (10-15 radish)
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 3/4 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 4 cloves garlic
How to Prepare Pickled Radishes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cut and discard the leaves and bottom of each radish and slice them with a mandolin. Watch your fingers. Finish slicing with a knife when it is difficult with the mandolin. Place in a glass jar along with whole peeled garlic cloves.
- In a small pot place the vinegar, water, sugar and salt and heat to simmer stirring occasionally. When it boils, pour the mixture over the radishes.
- Let cool until it is at room temperature and then close and store in refrigerator.
- They can be kept in the refrigerator in hermetically sealed bottle for several weeks but they are in their best condition and taste for 5 days.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.