These pesto and sun-dried tomato cups are the perfect finger food for a party or potluck. The crispy tortilla shells are filled with a cashew cream cheese and then finished off with sundried tomatoes, pesto, and chives. This recipe is fast, easy, and makes for some good eating with friends.
Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomato Cups [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Gluten-free tortilla wraps
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon water
- A pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
To Make the Cashew Cream Cheese:
Place the soaked cashews into a food processor along with the lemon juice, water, salt, and yeast and blend them well.
- Pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to solidify slightly.
To Make the Cups:
- Using a circular cookie cutter, cut out circles from the tortilla wraps and press them into a cupcake tin.
- Bake until the tortilla cups are turning brown and crispy. This will take around 5-7 minutes.
- Once baked, spoon a teaspoon of cream cheese into each cup, then add a drizzle of pesto and finish it off with some sliced sun-dried tomatoes and chives