These pancakes can be enjoyed traditionally for breakfast, or as a healthy meal or snack at whatever time of day your body is craving them most!
Personal Vegan Pancake Stack [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour*
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted, plus more for cooking
- Maple syrup and fresh fruit for serving
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Add in the milk, mashed banana, coconut oil, and mix until everything is evenly combined. Allow the batter to sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the skillet to make 5 pancakes. Allow to cook for a few minutes, until bubbles form around the edges, then flip and cook for another minute or two until golden.
- Serve with pure maple syrup and any other toppings you love. Enjoy!
*If you cannot find oat flour, you may grind whole oats in a food processor until a flour-like consistency is achieved.
- Oat Flour